Use this form to replace, add or delete an administrator in the eTendering system.
eTendering administrators publish tender documents and manage user accounts on behalf of their agencies.
Who this is for
This form is for NSW Government professionals who have authority to act on their agency's behalf.
This form is not for companies wanting to supply to NSW Government. Suppliers should register on eTendering instead of using this form.
What you'll need
- authority to act on your organisation's behalf
- attend eTendering system training.
How to apply
- Enter your details.
- Select your administrator level - agency or department wide.
- Enter the details of the administrator you wish to delete, if any.
- Send your application for processing.