Use this form to register a new buyer organisation in the eTendering system with access to publishing tenders.
Tenders include requests for tenders, proposals, quotes and expressions of interest.
Who this is for
This form is for procurement professionals acting on behalf of government agencies.
This form is not for companies supplying to NSW Government. Suppliers should register on eTendering instead of using this form.
What you'll need
- Your organisation's NSWBuy number. If you don't know your NSWBuy number, please contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 679 289.
- To nominate an eTendering administrator for your agency. They will be responsible for publishing tenders and managing other users from your agency.
How to apply
- Enter your details.
- Enter your organisation's details.
- Enter your organisation's General Manager, Director General, CEO or President's details.
- Enter your agency's nominated eTendering administrator's details. They will be responsible for publishing tender documents and managing other users from your organisation.
- Send your application for processing.